Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Ohana

Christmas has just ended, well, technically not since there are twelve days of Christmas.. anyways. This Christmas felt exceptionally good. Probably due to the fact that both my mum and dad are in Singapore to actually celebrate it with us :) Christmas is definitely one of my favorite holidays~ 2011 is coming to an end and we're all about to enter another year of our century, 2012.

My dearest 16 year old cousin who has definitely shot up this year. It's crazy how fast and sudden these boys grow.


My 13 year old cousins' cousin. He's currently standing at a height of 177cm tall. He use to be at my nose! I'm only 165! My gosh.

Finally dyed my tips red again. Hehe. And snipped off about 6 inches of my hair. Gosh. So short now (much more then previously anyways), but of course it feels so much healthier and thicker now (:

Sometimes I wish I would go back to the times where nothing mattered. Where I was a kid and everyone squealed at how cute and fat I was. Ha. But we all got to move on in our lives. And I'll be 18 in about 7 months time. It's crazy how fast time flies. Sooner then you know it, I'll be graduating from university and entering the working world. Oh boy, so not looking forward to that.

Ciaos.


No comments:

Post a Comment